Come join us at PBC for the second annual Brews and Beans Chili Cook-off & Brew Expo! Ever been curious about how beer is made? Do you think beer and chili taste even better together? Then you won't want to miss this! Local home brewers will be out back behind the pub brewing from 1 pm to 5 pm while judging takes place on our chili cook-off!
- 3rd Annual "Face it, Beer is Good" Home Brew Face-off winner will be announced
- Viewer's choice judging and prizes for the best chili!
- To enter your chili, please email us at email@example.com with your name and the number of entries you will be bringing. $10 per entry will be collected the day of the event. You bring a crock pot and ladle, we'll provide spoons, bowls and electricity.
- Categories will be Hottest, Most Creative and Best Overall
- If you'd like to participate in judging, $5 gets you a bowl, a spoon and tokens to vote with
- Live music by Mike Brown
All proceeds benefit the Arc of Indian River County, a nonprofit organization that supports and empowers those with special needs