Come join us at PBC for the first ever Brews and Beans Brew Expo and Chili Cook-off! Ever been curious about how beer is made? Do you think beer and chili taste even better together? Then you won't want to miss this! Local home brewers will be out back behind the pub brewing from 1 pm to 5 pm while judging takes place on our chili cook-off!
- 2nd Annual Home Brewer's Competition winner will be announced
- Viewer's choice judging and prizes for the best chili!
- To enter, please email us with your name, phone # and number of entries. $5 per entry will be collected the day of the event. Bring a crock pot and ladle, and we'll provide spoons, bowls and electricity.
- Categories will be Hottest, Most Creative and Best Overall
- If you'd like to participate in judging, $5 gets you a bowl, a spoon and tokens to vote with
- Draft beer specials!
- Live music by Little House
All proceeds to benefit the Arc of Indian River County, a nonprofit organization that supports and empowers those with special needs